The SculpSure Difference!!!
Even with diet and exercise, most people have areas of stubborn fat that seem impossible to get rid of.
We are proud to offer SculpSure, the new gold standard in FDA approved body contouring technology.
So what sets SculpSure apart from other treatments?
- Treatment time – SculpSure only takes 25 minutes per treatment with up to four applicators, whereas freezing treatments takes about one hour per applicator site.
- Treatment comfort – SculpSure patients report little to no discomfort as cooling plates counter the laser heat. During freezing treatments many patients report pain as the skin and fat layer are slowly frozen.
- Natural results – SculpSure has applicators that lay flat and disperse heat deep and laterally to blend the reduced area with the surrounding tissue. Because freezing treatments literally “suction” the area, results can be uneven.
- Recovery – Freezing treatment patients often report discomfort, bruising and/or a numbing/tingling sensation in the treatment area for weeks after treatment. SculpSure patients have not reported any of these effects after their treatment.
- Effectiveness – Both SculpSure and freezing treatments have been proven to reduce the fat layer. In clinical trials, SculpSure has been shown to reduce the fat layer slightly more than CoolSculpting (24% vs 22%).
SculpSure can help patients of all types achieve the results they are looking for, with a more comfortable and effective treatment that fits into their busy lifestyles.
Learn more at: Learn More About SculpSure!!!
Call 294-9660 for your complimentary consultation today!